Conversations from the Mat
Mesothelioma patients may feel wary of taking their first yoga class, worrying that they will be asked to put their feet behind their head or support their bodyweight on their arms. Read On....
Teaching my weekly Tuesday class, I was reminded of the sweetness of yoga at any age. Barbara, 82, who never misses a class, was next to my new student Hallie, 22—learning, exploring, enjoying the benefits of practice. Age in many ways is truly just a number for yogis – how fortunate we are to have an embodied practice that helps us remain healthy and agile as we are Read On....
Your Brain on Yoga: How to Kick Bad Habits and Foster Better Ones. Interview with Dr. Timothy McCall
- Yoga for People Who Are Overweight or Obese By LAURA MCMULLEN
- Easy Yoga Poses for Someone with Mesothelioma by Faith Franz
- How Yoga Changed My Mind (And My Relationship to My Body) By Melanie Klein
- Teaching Yoga to Someone with Cancer: Is it Different? by Tari Prinster
- The Changing Face of Yoga by Alice G Walton
- Musings on Aging and Yoga by Anne O'Brien
- Top Five Yoga Poses to Halt Headaches by Rebecca Bardell
- Your Brain on Yoga: How to Kick Bad Habits and Foster Better Ones. Interview with Dr. Timothy McCall
- How Yoga can aid Fertility in this Modern Age By Nadine Richardson
- Ethical Guidelines for Yoga Teachers by Georg Feuerstein, Ph.D.